Monday, April 30, 2012

Stay True To You


This is something that I've kinda been struggling with recently. I heard what another person thought of me, and I became self-conscious about everything. I felt that everything I did was stupid, and that that person was constantly watching me and judging me. But in reality, you have to realize that people really don't care that much. They are not going to remember every single little thing you do, that to you, seems so big. And most importantly, you shouldn't care! Why does it matter what that one person thinks? Because it doesn't! Don't change anything about yourself just to "fit in" or be accepted by someone. People should like you for who you are, not some fake character you are playing. Always be yourself. Do what makes you happy. Do what brings Peace to your life. If you are happy with yourself, people will be happy along with you. Go out there and show them the way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment