Saturday, September 1, 2012

Live In The Moment

Hello, blogging world! I have not posted anything over the summer, but I am coming back! I just completed my first week of college! That seems like such a major step in life, but to me, it hasn't really felt like it. During orientation weekend, I was very surprised with myself with how nervous I wasn't. I wasn't scared. However, I wasn't all that excited either. Somewhere in between, I found a perfect medium. Time was not wasted, nothing important missed, had a lot of fun along the way; everything just felt like it was meant to be. Each moment was recorded, & will be remembered always. The feeling came to me that I am truly "living life." I am happy. Today, now, this is the moment that is occuring, and I am going to live in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment