Saturday, November 2, 2013

Never. Give. Up.

I was looking through old pictures from a year or two ago remembering everything that's happened, & it's crazy how much I've changed, physically and personally. I may only be 19, but I really never thought I'd make it this far in life.. I've managed to stay strong through struggles that I thought would defeat me. So today, I'm very happy to say that I'm proud of the person I've become. I've gotten healthy & lost over 50lbs thanks to Herbalife, & I've managed to grow and develop so much as a person. I have high hopes for the future, and this just shows that you must never give up. No matter how hard a situation might be, there is something better on the other side of it. Just keep going, keep pushing forward, and you will bring yourself to the life you've always been waiting for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment